Sunday, January 11, 2015

Blue Wave

Two employees assist a woman inside an Apple Store near Boston, Massachusetts.
     Walking into an Apple Store, I noticed a high ratio of staff to customers. The employees were easy to spot. They wore blue shits.
     Several workers approached me. It was like a blue wave flowing in my direction. Pretty impressive.
     I stated the reason for my visit, to pick up a refurbished computer. A young man was tasked to assist me.
     Several technical questions were asked by me. The employee didn’t answer them to my satisfaction. He rambled about this and that, but didn’t attend to the gist of my questions.
     I politely broke away from him. Another employee handled my questions. His knowledge was somewhat better. Still, I did not obtain all the information that I sought.
     My customer experience wasn’t up to the standard of past visits. But I still respect the company. Their salespeople greet customers right away.
     A prompt greeting creates goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment